New home brewer in St Louis area

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cobrawolverine

Reaction score
Christmas came early and got me a home brew kit. Starting small and easy and taking it from there. Microbrewery fan, travelled a lot for work and have tasted some great around the country, but some of the best has been some home brew.
Looking forward to the great info on this site.

Welcome to the site! This place is a wealth of knowledge. Tons and tons of info to be found. Good luck with everything!

Merry Christmas and welcome. You are entering in to a very enjoyable hobby.:) I am also in STL. You should def consider joining a homebrew club. I am a member of STLBrews. Great bunch of homebrewers with ALOT of valuable knowledge to pass along. I wish you the best......

Thanks all. And thanks Zimman for the info, will definitely check out the club. Planned on joining one and was looking on here for some referrals into the club.

Happy Holidays!

Howdy from St. Peters, mo... I'm thinking about joining GBS since I love there brews and they are close by. But I wanna get a batch in under my belt before i start asking a bunch of stupid questions, ha! Good luck to you

Howdy from St. Peters, mo... I'm thinking about joining GBS since I love there brews and they are close by. But I wanna get a batch in under my belt before i start asking a bunch of stupid questions, ha! Good luck to you

Don't worry about having to get a batch under your belt. The guys at GBS are super helpful and friendly.

That said, welcome!

Back