New guy

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredie_T

Reaction score
Anted to say hello. I'm new to forums and new to brewing. I have brewed my first batch and was not happy with it. I think I messed up somewhere along the way. I made a batch of Coopers Canadian Blond. The taste was light and smooth but never really fought a buzz from it. I know some of you are out there thinking. This guy is just wanting to get drunk. In the end yes but I also enjoy a good beer lake all of you. I was watching some brew videos and noticed they put the dextrose in when they started. I on the other hand put it in just before I bottled it. I think that is where i messed up. I wanted to ask if you are supposed to put it in at the beginning or the end? Also if you do put it in at the beginning do you do it again when you bottle the beer? I am getting ready to make a second batch soon and wanted to get some answers before I ruin the raspberry wheat I bought. Thank you for your time.

Latest posts

Back