New from West Virginia

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TWilson

Reaction score
I am new to homebrewing. I just bought some equipment and will probably start my first brew next week. I was looking for info on the web and found this site. I will probably be asking several questions in the near future, so have patience with me while I get my feet wet.

bradsul, Thanks for the welcome. I bought a Brewer's Best IPA kit to start out with. I will probably get an Oktoberfest kit to brew soon also. My wife wants me to find a recipe for Woodchucks Granny Smith or Hornsby's for her. Got any recommendations? By the way, there is nothing like standing in a river waving a stick.

jpeter, I live in Lavalette, just a few minutes south of Huntington.

TWilson said:
bradsul, Thanks for the welcome. I bought a Brewer's Best IPA kit to start out with. I will probably get an Oktoberfest kit to brew soon also. My wife wants me to find a recipe for Woodchucks Granny Smith or Hornsby's for her. Got any recommendations? By the way, there is nothing like standing in a river waving a stick.
I don't even know what those two things for your wife are, so no. :) If she's not big into beer though you could try a hefeweizen to convert her. I've turned a lot of people into homebrew converts with a good hefe.

And you won't get arguments from me about the fishing. ;)

Back