new from Pineville, LA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cenla

Reaction score
hey all,

My name is Michael. I live and work in the Pineville/ Alexandria area of central louisiana. I just ordered a beginners kit from midwest supply. I have yet to brew anything but I'm really looking forward to it. I've wanted to start brewing for a while but didn't get approval from the wife until this month.

Mike

Welcome Michael and congrats on the new kit! My first brew was an english pale ale - what are you thinking of brewing for your first batch?

Welcome! Midwest sells great stuff. There is nothing better than your first batch.

Good thing your wife doesn't know what she is in for. . . ;)

Welcome Michael and congrats on the new kit! My first brew was an english pale ale - what are you thinking of brewing for your first batch?

I've got an amber ale ingredient kit coming with the package. My goal is to learn to do the simple stuff first and start tinkering later.

Great to have you involved in the obsession!

My dad was born and raised in Alexandria. Graduated from Bolton High in the 60s.

I still have tons of family there.

Midwest has been great to order from, for me. Definitely check out Austin Home Brew Supply. I get my stuff incredibly fast from them, and you're not a far cry from me. Definitely helps if you're in a bind.

Back