New from CT

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wwest

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm a beginner from CT. I'm still accumulating equipment and experience.

Bottled: weizen & jalapeno ale
Secondary: ad hoc amber ale recipe
On-Deck: koelsch

Cheers
:rockin:

Welcome. Where are you in CT? There is an excellent homebrew store in Woonsocket, RI (Blackstone Valley). If you get a chance to go, take some of your brew along with you.

Thanks... I'm in Middletown (CT river valley). My family is in eastern CT, though... and I'm always willing to visit a new brew shop.

natehilde said:
Welcome. Where are you in CT? There is an excellent homebrew store in Woonsocket, RI (Blackstone Valley). If you get a chance to go, take some of your brew along with you.

Castle Meadow Brewery said:
Good to see another Connecticutian. Try Maltose Express in Monroe. They're an excellent HBS. Very knowledgeable.
Hey there neighbor. I've taken a couple trips to Maltose Express... not a bad shop, and they gave me a little fridge magnet, which is cool if you like fridge magnets.

Lately I've been favoring Beer and Wine Hobby in East Hartford, if for no other reason than Beer & Wine Maker's Warehouse is a bit pricier and often closed.

Latest posts

Back