New England Group Buy May 2014

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wstbrewing was going to pick up my 3 sacks, 50% split of wheat, and 1 gal of starsan but his truck broke down today. His car is small, so doesn't look like he can grab this and his order.

Is anyone else in CT that wouldn't mind picking up my order?!!

I can help out during the week but will be coming down from Wellesley after work.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Ok this is really crazy the driver from Land Air Express just called Redman67 and is going to deliver the grain today. So the sort is on for tomorrow. I will try and send everyone a PM.

Again sorry for the confusion. When I called Land Air they told me that the order was in Boston. Then about 30 min ago the driver called Redman67 to let him know that he would be there in 30 min.

Also I have on my list to pick up for: Eugenio, Swap_brewer and Twonkz. I thought one more person asked but I can't find the PM. So if you asked me to pick up your order and you aren't listed send me a PM

Good deal.. Im in....

Coming from Coventry RI, if anyone needs a hand.

Just an FYI the delivery driver dumped a pallet and Redman had to pick up all the bags. So If you can find a way to bring some Thank you for receiving the grain at 8:30pm and picking up half a pallet alone BEERs for Redman that would be great.

So if you are sorting show up for 10am and Noon for pick up

Would anyone consider bringing a grinder.

Im all set up to brew today and I need to buy a grinder.

Thanks to everyone that made this happen. My little girl is still talking about it :)

Next buy I'll try to plan better and be there to help out on sorting.

Thanks!

It went great, thanks for putting the buy together Donovan! And thanks to redman for hosting!

Yes... Ditto. A pleasure. Now barley crusher shopping. Thanks again everyone!

Clankenbrew I would not buy a Barley Crusher. The one I have sucks. After you crush for about 6 months it stops crushing. Also If folks could rate me and redman on Itrader that would be great.

Attention leshmountain99 & mypotholderhurts the grain pick up was today
Where you at???????????
Pm me or the grain is mine.
"Cue evil laugh "

Hey guys. I think I left a split of Vienna from Medley's order as I was running out with my kids. Anyone know the status on that? I want to get squared away with him as I left it there like a dummy.

How much have you put through it? Mine has about 2000 lbs milled and now it stops crushing half way. Also sometimes hard to start. If you do a quick search here I am not the only one to have those problems.

Back