New England Group Buy May 2014

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah CAP, PAL, or really anything with a decent amount of adjuncts. I have never noticed a flavor different from 2 row and the added diastatic power make me wonder why people don't use it more. Especially when it is the same price.

OK everyone we are only 8 bags out. I am going to correct the pricing on the sheet and start the payment process. Please monitor the thread for the signal to pay. I am going to do PayPal, Amazon and checks. If you are paying by Amazon or checks it is important to get your payments in asap

4 pallets is quite the haul! Was that enough for us to qualify for one of the cheaper pricing tiers? :mug:

I tried to start a split of PBW a couple weeks ago, but it didn't get any action. I tried to delete it, but it is locked.

I've closed out the dmun split and added three bags

Would be open to a brown malt split if someone was interested.

I can do one more bag to lower that 8 total. 1 bag of GWC40 would be perfect if possible if you have the room and can add it. That about max's me out. Thanks,

Also just so everyone knows The PayPal that I am using has changed. Everything needs to go through the business at this point. So if you are going to pay by PayPal make sure that you send payment to [email protected] Also add it as payments owed.

Thanks
Donovan

OK the sheet is good to go. It is time to send payments. Your total is at the top of your column. If you are doing PayPal send it to [email protected] DO NOT send it to my old PayPal address. If you are sending a check send a PM to me and I will send you the address. I know I mentioned using Amazon but that has proved to be a pain in the ass

Are you on the sheet? I might be able to get one more bag on. But MO only comes in 55# bag so no you can't order a 50# bag of MO :p

OK I added you bag. Your total is $50.35

Ok everyone The sheet is correct and your totals are correct. So if folks could send in payment that would be great. Again the PayPal account we need to use is [email protected] Please make sure to send the it as payment owed. Once everyone has sent in their payments the order will be placed. Once we place the order I will talk with Redman67 to set the date of pick up. If you can't be at the pick up on the date we pick you should talk with other folks in the group to see if they can help you. This time we are going to need a good bit of help sorting since we have a larger order and a good many splits.

Can you put in that call to see what hops they have available? I'd still like 11# of whatever high alpha if we can swing some hops.

Is Paypal "Payment Owed" the same as "Send money to friends and family"?

I don't see "Payment Owed" as an option on my Paypal account.

Thanks

I'd be up for:
Amarillo, Apollo, Calypso, Cascade, Centennial, Chinook, Citra, Columbus, Horizon, Magnum, Mosaic, Simcoe, Sorachi Ace, Summit, Tomahawk, Warrior, or Zeus

Really not too picky. Are you gonna be picking up hops for the brewery? or should we try to find a way to split up 44#?

Payment sent.. forgot to put my username in the comment box but Im sure you can figure out it was me..

thanks Don for setting this up!

I haven't set up the Amazon for the brewery yet. My accountant said that I can't run anymore business stuff threw my personal accounts. So if you could use PayPal at [email protected] that would be great.

To the hops I need a few 44# boxes of Chinook for the contract batches that I am putting out in July and NCM doesn't have them. I am going to order that from Hop Union and they have 11# boxes of most things if you wanted to wait for that.

If anyone wants to trade yeast slants, I have the following slants that I cultured from fresh packs I bought:

Wyeast 1272
Wyeast 3711
WLP500
WLP002
WLP007
WLP400
S-04
S-23
US-05
Nottingham

Just shoot me a PM with whatever slants you have for trade and we can work out the swap on the pickup day.

Back