New England Group Buy May 2014

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Twonkz, if it makes sense i can grab your bags (if they fit on a Jetta) and meet you in lower NH. I spend a lot of time in the Hollis/Nashua region, would save you maybe an hour trip.

Thanks, I might use that weekend as an excuse to go to the IKEA in the area as well if the wifey insists on tagging along. I don't pay for gas so not too worried about the windshield time. But will definitely keep you in mind, so thank you!

If I wanted to do a split for something not currently listed in the splits section (TF-MOPA) would I just add it? Don't want to screw anything up.

Thanks

If I wanted to do a split for something not currently listed in the splits section (TF-MOPA) would I just add it? Don't want to screw anything up.

Thanks

Perfect! grabbed the other 1/2 of that bag of MO with you Geoff.. I don't have room for a full bag just yet

Perfect! grabbed the other 1/2 of that bag of MO with you Geoff.. I don't have room for a full bag just yet

Great!

Just received delivery of 2x60lb pet food containers (vittles vaults). Man those things are bigger than I expected. Not sure why I thought they'd be smaller.

You guys think Flaked Wheat or Corn would be worth getting? Or would it not last long? I wouldnt mind having a supply for summer styles (lagers and belgians)

Anyone living near Hartford CT in on this?

Would be happy to throw you a some gas money if we can coordinate pickup in CT.

Hey everyone we are at 94 bags. We need 32 more to complete the buy. If everyone could make sure they have everything that they want for the next 6 months of brewing that would help close out the buy.

So we are only 26 bags away at this point. Also I added a split of Sani-Clean if anyone wants in.

I have a couple things that I am looking to sell locally. One is a large stainless hop spider it has been used about 4 times in great shape I paid $98 shipped looking to get $70. I also have a stainless hop blocker like Kal uses in his system that I am looking for $60.

Looks like we are really close to closing out the buy. Just 30 more bags for the 4th pallet. Please check the splits to see if there is anything that you need. I added a second box of Sani-Clean it is half full at this point looking for someone to pick up 1 or 2 more bottles.

Hey everyone there are only 21 bags to go. There are a few splits open

Tomas Faucet Roast Barley
Tomas Faucet Black Malt
Tomas Faucet Chocolate Malt
Flaked Corn
Great Western Crystal 30
Great Western Crystal 75

If you are interested in any of these please get in on it!!!!

I will add a bag of CM Pils if there is still bags available. I am game to finish off that flaked corn split too if that helps.

Make sure to pour a pint today for those who died defending our country, and cheers to all of you who served and made it home. I hope you are having a great holiday with your families.

Kraz

Hey if you have under 5 bags can you please look to add one or 2 bags to your order. It would be great to close this out soon. Also there are still some splits that aren't filled make sure to check those also. If you keep grain sealed in a bin it will last around 18 months in my experience

Donovan, can you put me in for a .25 split or the roasted barley and if anyone is interested in a split on GB-MUNH, I could do a half bag. Thank... Getting close... Im very excited to use my new brewery for the first time when this grain is delivered. Im shooting for a 15gallon batch of the Ten Fidy clone.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Im doing a stout so I'm not sure the light will work, the recipe calls for 10L. If you think the BZ will work fine then sure...switch it up.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Latest posts

Back