New Brewpot

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jbt

Reaction score
Just finshed up my new brewpot.. 9gal 16ga 304ss I even put slots in the top flange to loop the hops bag on.. :ban:

photo_crop2.jpg

From scratch. I am going to build a fermenter next. That one will take a little longer cuz I got to purge and weld the inside too.

Solid metal table, looks like a welding table. If someone has one of those I would assume he did the fabrications himself.

I meant forming the stainless. I am a machinist and do a lot of this stuff for myself too, but getting stainless like that formed is SUPER expensive.

I meant forming the stainless. I am a machinist and do a lot of this stuff for myself too, but getting stainless like that formed is SUPER expensive.

My bad. I assume he would have done it. I dont have as much experience or tools so when I see others that have them I figure they do it all.

I did all of the fab myself.. I have full machine and sheet metal shop. I did not calculate the material cost they were drop offs if recent jobs. I am sure it cost more than just buying one. But, I enjoy making everything I can. Plus it is always exactly what I want. 

Latest posts

Back