New Brewer in Oregon!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Weizer

Reaction score
I'm literally brewing my first batch ever from a kit for a german style hefeweizen right now. I just moved from San Diego and I've been into craft brew for about 6 years now. I love the site so far and that there are so many recipes!

My sister in law's ex is the head brewer for Alameda(Portland, OR) and luckily she still has all of the necessary items for me to brew. I absolutely love the higher alcohol content beers that San Diego has lots of(10 and 11%) and I'm excited to brew!

I grew up in Michigan, so I'm a Michigan State fan. It should be ducks vs spartans in the rose bowl :(

No Ducks!!!

There... Fixed that for you! I kid, I kid... I have family in Eugene and root for the Ducks just as long as they're not playing the Broncos. :mug:

@Weizer: Welcome! From a SoCal native (who now lives in Idaho & with family in Oregon) I can tell you that Oregon is also a fantastic place for beer lovers.

Back