New Brewer from New Castle, DE

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hmmmbeeer

Reaction score
I had recently attended a course for public speaking and instructing, for my job. Our assignment was to come up with a few classes on any topic & instruct the class on how to perform the steps. One fellow classmate gave his on my new found hobby, Home Brewing!

He gave great instructions, hands on demostration of all brewing steps, plus euipment & site resources. Something I've always wanted to do, but definitely something I had to see how to, first.

As it turns out, I have a brew store close by my work. As soon as I went there, I felt like a kid in a candy store. At first scent, of the ingredients in the store and seeing all of the cool kits and equipment, I was hooked!

Got myself the Brewer's Best Deluxe Equipment Kit and brewed my first batch (Brewer's Best American Amber) on Sunday, March 27. My daughter loved the aroma! House filled with a nutty, caramel, chocolatey scent. The waiting game begins! Good times!:mug:

Welcome! I'm in Wilmington, come on out to a First State Brewers meeting. Third Friday of the month, at a different brewer's house every time. Not a competition club, a get-together-and-try-everyone's-brews-and-talk-shop club. Lots of fun. Great people.

www.Firststatebrewers.com

Where'd you end up going? How Do You Brew? They're good.

Latest posts

Back