New brewer from Fenton MI

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello group!

Just bottled my first batch (BIPA) and looking forward to being an active member of this group as I know I have a lot to learn.

Cheers!

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Welcome! My wife started life in Fenton. Then she moved to Cali and then back to Cadillac, MI when I met her in High School.

We just visited Fenton this summer again for her cousin's wedding. Stopped in at the brewery for our anniversary.

back from a week long meeting in Chicago and working on what to brew next.

Hope I won't break any Forum rules but.. it couldn't say No to FFF Zombie Dus while in Chitown. ::rockin:

Welcome to the forum. I'm over off of Oakwood Rd. between Ortonville and Oxford, so only about 25 min from you. I know what your saying about FFF's...GBH and ZD are two of my favorites. Let me know if you need anything.

Welcome I'm also a Michigan brewer from Marcellus (15 min SW of Kalamazoo)

I am close to you in Holly and venture into Fenton quite a bit. Already met another brewer from the Burton area. We should meet up someplace and have a brew. Fenton Fire Hall has free pool on the rooftops in the summer and great beers on tap.

Back