New! Blichmann BeerGun V2.0

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BarleyBeaver[BANNED]

Reaction score
Canuck Homebrew Supply is banned from Homebrew Tal
Blichmann Engineering has just released the upgraded version of their BeerGun® bottle filler!

With several new features, and an accessory kit included, this is the best bottle filler on the market.

New Features:
  • Ergonomic warm-touch grip with ambidextrous thumb actuated CO2 valve
  • Positively retained beer seal tip - no more lost tips!
  • Anti-microbial beer hose keeps contamination at bay!
  • Accessory kit now included as standard item
  • Includes a convenient plastic tool case
  • Tool free super fast disassembly
Pre-Order yours today to have it shipped as soon as they arrive!

I hope it works better than the last straw, that thing produced more foam than beer. Wasn't too happy with it.

The Blichmann works great. I have been using it for several years and then bought the Last Straw because I thought it looked even better. I could not fill a single bottle without it foaming over. Others have had good experiences though.

The new Blichmann beer gun is even better. Definitely a good piece of equipment.

The only problem with the original Blichmann beer gun was that the rubber tip would sometimes pop off and cause beer to keep flowing until you disconnect the ball lock fitting. Happened to me many times. They have now redisgned how the rubber tip is attached and it should be the way to go. I never pre-chill my bottles either. The new gun looks even better.

Never have foaming issues with the Blichmann. I do wish the Last Straw would have worked, really liked its features.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back