New Beer Gun But I can't Use It

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MikeSar

Reaction score
I just picked up a Blichmann beer gun and accessory kit from a homebrew shop about an hour away but when I got home I realized that I need to split the co2 coming out of my regulator.

I really don't want to drive back out there to pick up a piece. Is there something I could pick up from Home Depot or Lowes, some type of "Y", that I could use to split the gas?

I did the sane thing! Problem for is that the big box stores didn't have the y splitter. Also you'll need a shut off for the y going to the beer gun. I ended up going with a couple of air hose quick disconnects for that. Hope that helps a little but when you back to the homebrew shop you'll know what else to get.

You can find the accessory kit "2" for $20 or less which gives you everything you need for a single regulator setup.

Or you could return it, build Biermunchers beer gun, and save $80. All it's made from is a cobra tap setup, a racking cane, and a #1 or #2 (can't remember which) drilled stopper. Should take all of 3 minutes to build.

Latest posts

Back