Need new pot >5 gal, <10

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Weezy

Reaction score
Looking for something full featured and induction ready, in 6.5-8 gallon range.

I'm looking at the 7.5 gallon Anvil http://shop.greatfermentations.com/product/anvil-7-5-gal-brew-kettle/anvil-brewing-equipment but I'm having trouble finding anything else with any features (graduation etchings, etc) included in this size range.

I don't think the Blichmann is induction ready?

Anybody know of any other options? I'd love a new spike kettle but their smallest is 10 gallon.

And before you try to sell me on a 10+,. I do almost exclusively 3 gallon batches!

They're not usually the highest quality pots like a high-end brew kettle, but look into turkey fryer setups.
I used one for probably 10 years before I got my new brew kettle, and I think it was about 7 gallons.
You can always add a valve, thermometer, and whatever other bells and whistles you want.

I appreciate that, but I'm willing to pay for the bells and whistles up front on this. Normally I'm all for DIY stuff but not this time.

I get that, but you can't pay for something that nobody makes and isn't available.

Unless you contact Spike or some similar company and ask them to do a custom one-off, but I imagine that would be REALLY spendy.

The Anvil *is* available. I just haven't seen anything else... Hence the whole point of the post, which I thought was pretty clear.... Full featured, <10 gallon, induction ready.

Thanks for the input tho.

Latest posts

Back