Need names for Cider. Funnier the better!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snakehipsbrodie

Reaction score
Just wondering what you guys on the forum have named some of your ciders as I'm running out!
So far I have;
Cherry Popper, Goblin Piss (was a sherbet lemon and went a horrible yellow!), panty-dropper-glory, Enema-gtic Magma. Junkie Juice, the night before the morning after.
Think there's only so many puns you can have tbh!

images

I once pondered the name Flaming Dragon Piss for a hard cider recipe I was formulating but have long since lost due to a computer crash many moons ago.

Panty Dropper Hard Cider, that pretty much says it all. Our old school hard cider is well over 9% ABV, but goes down like like a drunken college girl. Wait, that isn't what I meant to say, okay well maybe I did. Maybe we should name it, " Hard and Easy to Swallow", oh wait, that means the same thing doesn't it.

EDIT: Drunken College Girl; I think that will be our new name...

For a long time there was a cider based energy drink called "Dickens Cider". By far my favorite cider name.

Anything ending in "ens" or "ins" can make for a good inuendo.

I came here thinking I had this idea first. I don't think I can sleep tonight.

It's from an old "Bob and Tom" skit.
Hot Dickens Cider.
7-up n cider
followed by pre-recorded laughter.
I really don't miss that radio show at all.

I have made a few over the years for the So Cal Homebrew Festival...
First one was named Cummins Cider.
That same year I made a fruit beer called Pink BEAVR (named after our club)
So we started mixing them and had Cummins Cider Pink BEAVR.
The next year I made two:
Virginity Lost, First time in Cider and a dry hopped, dry cider Hop in Cider.

:mug:

Some good suggestions, just made a skittles cider which I'm calling Skittlebraü from the Simpsons.

I just bottled Take a Walk on the Wild Cider

The juice was un-pasteurized and starting fermenting before I got around to pitching yeast.

No head on it.

Just wondering what you guys on the forum have named some of your ciders as I'm running out!
So far I have;
Cherry Popper, Goblin Piss (was a sherbet lemon and went a horrible yellow!), panty-dropper-glory, Enema-gtic Magma. Junkie Juice, the night before the morning after.

So far I have;
This is the funniest name i can think of name your latest beauty 'Putin cider'

Back