need ideas for an austin bachelor party

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LoneOakDesign

Reaction score
so my bachelor's party is coming up in 3 weeks. i live in austin and all of my buddies are coming in for it. my best man lives in san antonio and has no idea what to do in austin so i told him i'd give him some ideas to choose from as he plans everything. i wanna do some mountain biking, maybe dinner at uncle billies and stop by the gingerman for some quality brew. i dont wanna do the typical strip club and sixth street gig that most guys do. any suggestions?

I literally just flew in from a bachelor party in Austin last night. I only did the 2 things you say you do not want to do. I would recommend both.

Tupperware party. I have my presentation down... wait you said no strippers? Never mind.

I had my bachelor party in Austin a few months ago. We hit up the Live Oak Brewery tour in the afternoon, drank some beer, then went to a beer garden near downtown for a few hours, drank more beer. Took a short break to drink some homebrew back at my brother's place, then went to Bone Daddy's for dinner, of course with beer. Then proceeded to where every bachelor party ends up... At least that's what I remember of the day.

Back