Need Brewery name help!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RyanDe680

Reaction score
I've been noodling this for 2 weeks, I've come up empty.

I've consulted friends, they gave me 1 suggestion after about 2 weeks: Hairy Chest Brewery.... yeah... gross

I live outside Chicago, in Downers Grove. I'm completely lost for names... I want to think of something soon, I'll be working on my 3rd beer soon, so I have to label these things soon.

I don't even know of a topic to help generate thoughts. What have some of you guys used as a starting base??

most of the people i know that named their brewery... had no insperado and went back to read their 11th and 12th grade yearbooks, then they watched all their favorite movies, noting favorite quotes, researched famous people throughout history, then they let swmbo name it.

thats what i did, my SWMBO decided on Las Ninas brewing company because of our daughters

Well to start, I manage individuals money, am in my early 30s, married, Italian (therefore a lot of nicknames) and enjoy gardening. Beer making too obviously.

My wife tells me I'm 31 going on 51.....

I'm looking for a more serious name.... Hairy Chest brewery didn't seem too serious, but was funny.

Well to start, I manage individuals money, am in my early 30s, married, Italian (therefore a lot of nicknames) and enjoy gardening. Beer making too obviously.

My wife tells me I'm 31 going on 51.....

I'm looking for a more serious name.... Hairy Chest brewery didn't seem too serious, but was funny.

I went with the italian route. How about:

vecchi soldi brewery - old money brewery
non è vino brewery - it's not wine brewery

padrino del giardiniere brewery - gardening godfather brewery (movie connection of course. Could name your beers in that vain..."unrefusable offer" pale ale, "horse head" porter, "broke my heart" barley wine, "mouthful of orange" wit, and of course the "trusted advisor" irish red.

Latest posts

Back