Need a great toasted nut brown ale recipe

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AWKBrewing13

Reaction score
hey whats up guys? I just got my HLT and MT cooler kit from adventures in homebrewing and I am looking for my first good all grain recipe for while the season is still chilly here in MI.

If anyone has had Arcadia Nut brown ale responders should have an idea of what I am talking about.

This is a great brown ale IMO. I am looking for a more traditional Northern English Brown ale recipe with a good Toast character to it (not overpowering but you know its there) that retains some residual sweetness.

SUGGESTIONS?
thanks in advance.

Well, I have a hemp seed nut brown in the primary right now. I'm not going to give you the recipe not because I don't like you but because I haven't brewed it before. I haven't even tried it yet, in a few weeks however if it checks out ok I would gladly shoot you the recipe! In a day or two when it goes into the 2ndary i'll try it and let you know how its coming. It was supposed to be irish ale yeast but i had to go with british. Sorry I couldn't help....Yet..

Back