Need a Brew Name for this Label...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HOP-HEAD

Reaction score
Going for humorous and not at all politically correct... but I just can't think of a name that I'm happy with. Any thoughts?
English_Special_Bitter_gif.png

Still a work in progress... the text colors will need to be tweaked and more text added to the left depending on what name I come up with.

To add to “Beer Goggle Bitter”, make it a hologram with one being the current image and the other having Miss. America looks. Then add the slogan, “Beer, helping ugly guys score since 1892.” :ban:

How about "FUGLY"...or "White Trash in Paradise"...

The chairwoman of the Campaign for Real Ale recently said that British beer-makers should brew a real ale specifically directed at women.

"But how would I know if I'm drinking such a brew?" Glad you asked....

The Top 15 Signs You're Drinking a Chick Beer

15. Every time you have to hit the john, you find yourself asking a friend to come along.

14. Warning label states: "Caution: May make ass look fat."

13. After a few, you find yourself arguing that figure skating actually *is* a sport.

12. Your belches come out potpourri-scented.

11. You still cry into your eighth one, but now it's because the guy on the next stool is wearing the same outfit.

10. The slogan: "Get that bloated feeling *any* day of the month!"

9. The label boasts that it's this month's recommendation from Oprah's Beer Club.

8. Your desire to wear women's panties is stronger than usual.

7. When you squat to pee in the sink, you notice a fresh floral scent.

6. After you've slammed a few, you find yourself at Blockbuster trying to decide between "Sleepless in Seattle" and "Waiting to Exhale."

5. Regis Philbin gets funnier with every sip!

4. The can has a picture of a shirtless Fabio on the front and a bundt cake recipe on the back.

3. "Who cares about the game? 'Will and Grace' is on!"

2. There's no head unless you pour some liquor into it.

and the Number 1 sign You're Drinking a Chick Beer...

1. Your man-boobs have started lactating.

How about a take on reviving
Olde Frothingslosh "The Beer With The Foam On the Bottom"
677398062_3a11722682.jpg

how about "Swmbo got lazy and now I am BITTER"
or
"The Morning After is Bitter"

or something with a side note on the label telling you to raise the bottle to compare to women at the bar. if the women look the same back off. its a good drunks way of easy comparison. or something saying that if this label starts to look sexy put it down.

This thread is too freakin' funny....

I'm partial to:

Beer Goggle Bitter... but in a VERY close second, there's a tie between:

You looked Bitter Last Night
&
Two Bagger Bitter

Baby Got Bitter - Fav

Plenty of Personality (Porter)
Tropical Thunder
Harpoon Hunter
Beached Bliss

Enormous Sized Beauty