NE Ohio (cortland)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doug1395

Reaction score
Hay everyone been playing around on this sight for a couple of weeks now and I think its fantastic. Im just wondering if anybody nows if there is any beer clubs close bye . Myself and a couple of friends have done several brewers best kits and would love to do a all grain but would like to see one done first. Thanks

I don't know of any off-hand, but I know that there are some very active brewers in the NE Ohio area. CBBaron might be able to give more specific information, but he's probably an hour away from Cortland so he may not know specifically where locally.

I'd suggest calling the Pumphouse (it's in Struthers, and it's in the phone book) and asking the owner of that homebrew store about brew clubs in the area. I know he's active with a local club, and is a great resource for homebrewing in that area. The store is small, but he has just about everything you need. I can't remember his name at the moment, though!

He has weird hours, like 10A-2P, 4P-6P or something like that, so make sure you call first and don't just drop in!

Welcome to the forum! The next time I'm in Cortland (twice a year), I'll invite myself over to drink some of your beer!

Greg at the Pumphouse is a great resource, and a great guy. Yes, weird hours, but a great place. I know they also have a taste night once a month. Great time to go and meet some of those local brewers and taste their creations. Some really great stuff. The Youngstown area has at least one brew club I am aware of, YAHOO. I am sure there are others.

Back