NBA Discussion

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IceMonster

Reaction score
Can't believe there's not a thread for NBA (or at least i couldn't find one). These playoffs have been insane. A potential 6 game 7's if Houston can win tonight.

GS Warriors are my team.

probably one reason there is no talk about the NBA, is because it is no longer a game of basketball according to the rule book. It has turned into a show ever since David Stern made Michael Jordon untouchable. The traveling that is rarely called, the fouls that should be called, thought this was supposed to be a non-contact sport. Even at the high school level, officials know who the "star" players are and nobody wants to go to a game when the "star" player has fouled out in the 3rd quarter. I could go on and on about what they allow. And why is the first round best of 7, instead of best of 5 like it used to be? $$$$$$$$$$$$$.
The Spurs, Grizzlies, Trailblazers, Hawks and Toronto all won the best of 5.

I mean, I was referring more to there not being a topic to talk about basketball, trades, friendly ****-talking...

But I can agree about the foul issue. What they don't call and call is so inconsistent and the embellishment now more than ever before is ****ing ridiculous.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

High School is just as much fun to watch IMO with the way they call NBA games. I can't even watch all of the traveling, fouls, non-calls, etc. And don't get me started on the NBA attitudes these days.

Latest posts

Back