Nashville

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heading to Nashville with the wife in late May. I'm sure she'll entertain a stop or two. Anything outside of Yazoo, Southern Grist, Bearded Iris and Smith and Lentz that would be worth a stop if I'm limited to a couple stops while in Nashville? Staying at the Omni without a car so hoping to walk/short Uber to any available options.

Also any recommendations for an upscale-ish dining option? Tried to convince the wife on the Catbird Seat although she isn't a very adventurous eater so the lack of knowing the menu for that evening made it a no-go. Thanks in advance!
Well, the guy who opened Catbird recently opened a place called Bastion which I could not possibly recommend enough, however I doubt they publish their menu as well. If that's seriously a deal breaker (try hard to convince otherwise) then you cannot go wrong with Husk as mentioned above.. Beer wise, New Heights now has a taproom open and doing some really awesome stuff; a very short uber from downtown and even shorter to/from Yazoo if you wanted to combo. Same with Smith & Lentz and Southern Grist on the east side, very close to each other. If you need specifics on anything else in Nashville, or know for sure you'll be hitting Southern Grist when it gets closer, send me a PM! Cheers

Last edited:
Any exciting releases/fun stuff on draft this week? Flying into town on Thursday. How're local breweries about bringing in a bottle to share with the staff/other patrons?

tumblr_mmp499cKq81rne776o1_500.gif

I'll be in Nashville next Friday through Sunday with my wife for her birthday. We have an AirBNB in East Nashville and reservations at Husk.

With the understanding that this is my wife's weekend and I probably won't have a ton of time, any place I need to check out beer/food wise?

I'll be in Nashville next Friday through Sunday with my wife for her birthday. We have an AirBNB in East Nashville and reservations at Husk.

With the understanding that this is my wife's weekend and I probably won't have a ton of time, any place I need to check out beer/food wise?

I'd really try and hit a hot chicken place if that is at all in your wheelhouse (Boltons is probably my favorite after hitting a bunch of them ranging from touristy to super local), and trying the Embrace the Funk / sour / wild stuff at Yazoo is certainly worth an hour of your time.

Brandon is a friend so I'm biased, but I love what he is doing for a super reasonable price. Only issue is Yazoo used to have weird hours (opened late, closed early) but made for a great place to grab a beer or two before dinner. The other great beer spot I checked out last time was Smith and Lentz which had a smaller system and made really tasty beers in a variety of styles.

I've had a great time at Monell's with my family for the family style brunch on Saturday / Sunday where I've consumed way too much country ham, greens, sweet rolls, and other great ****, but not really a couples thing unless you want to sit with 6-8 other folks.

It's a really fun place and I hope you have a great time. There is a great coffee place we used to check out in East Nashville as well, but Google searching and images aren't bringing it up so I'll update this tomorrow once I check with my sister who used to live in that area.

I'd really try and hit a hot chicken place if that is at all in your wheelhouse (Boltons is probably my favorite after hitting a bunch of them ranging from touristy to super local), and trying the Embrace the Funk / sour / wild stuff at Yazoo is certainly worth an hour of your time.

Brandon is a friend so I'm biased, but I love what he is doing for a super reasonable price. Only issue is Yazoo used to have weird hours (opened late, closed early) but made for a great place to grab a beer or two before dinner. The other great beer spot I checked out last time was Smith and Lentz which had a smaller system and made really tasty beers in a variety of styles.

I've had a great time at Monell's with my family for the family style brunch on Saturday / Sunday where I've consumed way too much country ham, greens, sweet rolls, and other great ****, but not really a couples thing unless you want to sit with 6-8 other folks.

It's a really fun place and I hope you have a great time. There is a great coffee place we used to check out in East Nashville as well, but Google searching and images aren't bringing it up so I'll update this tomorrow once I check with my sister who used to live in that area.
Hot chicken is most definitely on the menu. I'll check out Yazoo as my wife digs sour/funky beers.

If you would like to add a second nice dinner place (Husk was a great choice, btw), see if you can get a reservation at Bastion - if that doesn't happen, at least go there and stay in the bar area for some of the best cocktails in town and amazing nachos for a snack. Also, if you really like cocktails, Rosemary and Attaboy are in East Nashville, so both closer to where you're staying and worth going.

I'm assuming the coffee place mentioned above in East is Barista Parlor - I couldn't say enough great things about them, they are a Nashville must visit coming from someone big into coffee. Crema and Steadfast are also two local coffee roasters worth checking out; however Sump just opened a Nashville location about a week ago, so that's exciting as well.

The food scene in Nashville is elevated daily it seems, some of the places that I like are - Butcher & Bee, Martins BBQ, Arnolds (meat and 3/southern), Boltons (Nashville hot chicken - a MUST if you like really spicy food, just be careful), Cafe Roze, Nashville Biscuit House (cheap, diner breakfast), City House, Henrietta Red (oyster menu is best in town), Mitchell Deli (sandwiches), Nicolettos (italian) Two Ten Jack (ramen)... Can't go wrong with any of these if you're in the mood for what type of cuisine they are. Lots of other great places as well, these just popped into my head immediately.

Southern Grist (in East Nashville, also close to 2/10 Jack, Mitchell Deli, and literally next door to Cafe Roze restaurants), Smith & Lentz (in East Nashville, also close to Boltons and Butcher & Bee), Bearded Iris (close to City House and Henrietta Red), and New Heights are all great breweries! Embrace the Funk series at Yazoo (close to Arnolds) is also awesome. If you hit Southern Grist, ask if Jared is there (me)

If you have any specific requests or questions, feel free to drop me a message! Enjoy Nashville

Biscuit Love and Barista Parlor in the morning, Peg Leg Porker for lunch, and Yazoo Brewing for afternoon HH.

They are all without walking distance of each other in the Gulch area. That's a nice way to spend half a day.

I'm not going to be in Nashville for a few months, but I'm doing some research at the moment so I had a few questions. I don't know where I'm staying yet, but I'll either have a car or will be able to Uber/Lyft around, so that's not an issue.

I think I have beer stuff covered for the most part, but which current beer bars are worth my time? How about cocktails?

Distilled spirits generally? I saw somebody suggest the Corsair way earlier in the thread. Is that still a worthwhile visit? Any others I might want to check out? Bars with good whiskey selections?

How about some fun touristy stuff? Which things are worth my time? I love me some touristy nonsense to breakup the booze and gluttony, and I trust all of your opinions on this.

And then if there are any other tips/suggestions that haven't already been mentioned in this short but very helpful thread, I'm all ears.

Thanks in advance for any help at all.

I'm not going to be in Nashville for a few months, but I'm doing some research at the moment so I had a few questions. I don't know where I'm staying yet, but I'll either have a car or will be able to Uber/Lyft around, so that's not an issue.

I think I have beer stuff covered for the most part, but which current beer bars are worth my time? How about cocktails?

Distilled spirits generally? I saw somebody suggest the Corsair way earlier in the thread. Is that still a worthwhile visit? Any others I might want to check out? Bars with good whiskey selections?

How about some fun touristy stuff? Which things are worth my time? I love me some touristy nonsense to breakup the booze and gluttony, and I trust all of your opinions on this.

And then if there are any other tips/suggestions that haven't already been mentioned in this short but very helpful thread, I'm all ears.

For touristy stuff, my wife and I liked the Johnny Cash museum. We went on Sunday morning and it was empty.

Think it was brought up earlier in the thread, but the best cocktails I've had in Nashville were at The Patterson House (sister bar of The Violet Hour in Chicago).

It's very touristy, but I enjoyed doing the tour at The Ryman Auditorium and echo the Johnny Cash Museum.

Pretty dead thread but if anyone is around for CBC and wants to grab a beer or give me some recommendations that would be swell. Already reading through the thread, good stuff here. Heading to Bearded Iris later today.
I get in late tonight and will be around through Friday afternoon. Let's meet up! Also let me know if you hit any must-visit spots the last few days. Cheers!

I get in late tonight and will be around through Friday afternoon. Let's meet up! Also let me know if you hit any must-visit spots the last few days. Cheers!
Didn't end up going to Southern Grist but went to a fantastic dinner spot called Henrietta Red. They're having an oyster and beer pairing with Creature Comforts this week that I will probably check out but no other plans apart from that.

Bump

Wife, 5 year old, and I will be travelling to Nashville in October. It's our first time and I know very little about the city.

Any tips on areas to stay? (we will probably do AirBnb) For beer it looks like New Heights, Bearded Iris, Yazoo, Smith & Lentz, and Southern Grist. Any others? Things to do with a kid?

Last question, better to just Uber/Lyft or rent a car? I am thinking of renting when I leave to head to Louisville then just dropping it off at the Nashville Airport when we fly home.

Thanks.

Bump

Wife, 5 year old, and I will be travelling to Nashville in October. It's our first time and I know very little about the city.

Any tips on areas to stay? (we will probably do AirBnb) For beer it looks like New Heights, Bearded Iris, Yazoo, Smith & Lentz, and Southern Grist. Any others? Things to do with a kid?

Last question, better to just Uber/Lyft or rent a car? I am thinking of renting when I leave to head to Louisville then just dropping it off at the Nashville Airport when we fly home.

Thanks.
I'd suggest Germantown or as close to downtown as possible. The area across the river is also not bad and probably a bit cheaper. Nashville is just starting to grow so there's not much development yet outside those areas. I moved around with Uber and it was fine, not expensive and really convenient.

So I was just in Nashville this past weekend. GF and I booked airfare months ago because of a cheap rate, were confused a few weeks ago when we went to book accommodations as to why hotels were so goddamn expensive, and centrally located Airbnbs were nonexistent. As it turns out, the CMA Festival was happening, which we were very concerned about, but ultimately was not really an issue.

I rented a car, and I'm happy I did, but you could easily get around just using Uber/Lyft. We did all of our daytime activities with the car, and then when we were ready to go out for dinner and evening drinks and stuff, would get a ride to wherever we were going to be that night. Seemed to work out well for us.

Anyway, I can speak on the following things, some of which came as recommendations from this thread, others from other sources:

Southern Grist - Best brewery in the area by a mile. Both locations are nice. We stayed in East Nashville, so I went to that location first, but the West Nashville location has more taps, space, and food. So if you can only visit one, I guess West is the way to go. But there wasn't much variation in offerings.

Bearded Iris - I sadly only got to stop in here very quickly, but I really enjoyed what I had. Great space, lovely outdoor area. I wanted to try and go back before we left, but it didn't work out that way. There stuff seems to be on around town though.

Yazoo - I liked a few of the funkier options, and the pils was refreshing on a very humid day, but everything else was kind of... meh. I probably wouldn't go back if I visited town again, but I'm still glad I went.

Smith & Lentz - Another quick stop. Only tried the kolsch and mosaic pale ale, but I liked what I had. Nice space, close to a few other bars and cool spots, so you can get a car over and hit a few places.

Corsair Distillery - Very fun tour, tasted some really great stuff. I recall enjoying Triple Smoke many years ago, but haven't checked in on Corsair really since, and they seem to be doing to very interesting things. They make beer now too, which I didn't really love.

Attaboy - Awesome cocktails, very cool space. Another spot I would have liked to spend a little more time with, and would absolutely put it at the top of my list on a return visit.

Rosemary - I ended up going here twice, and both times the cocktails were pretty damn good. It's a very nice space, but the second time I went it was a little more of a younger/rowdier crowd (and I'm old af, so that isn't my thing). However, on that second visit, they were serving bao buns out of a van in the backyard area, so I can confirm that the ruben bun is tasty as heck.

Dino's - I didn't realize what this place was until I walked in. From the outside, it looks like some little side of the road lilacflowers diner. Once you get inside, you realize that it technically is that, but they serve pretty good local beers (plus cheap PBR, etc.), and really well made fast food with some pretty delicious options (2:00AM animal fries hit the spot for sure). I learned later on that apparently this place was a favorite of Anthony Bourdain's, so how appropriate that I would wander in there randomly after a night of drinking, and have a few PBRs out back at a picnic table, engaging in silly conversation with some very cool random strangers, on the day he died.

The Patterson House - Was only planning to have a single cocktail here, but the first was so good I just asked the bartender to make me whatever he wanted for a second. Wasn't disappointed. I love the Violet Hour in Chicago, so I was excited for TPH. It has a very different vibe, but was still great. Allegedly there are strict house rules at TPH about phone usage, attire, and approaching women, but it didn't feel stifling or anything. Laid back, great staff, classy, but not stuffy space.

The Pharmacy - Stopped in quickly because of numerous recommendations from friends that attended the Crafter Brewer's Conference and split a burger with the GF. Burger was pretty good, but came with this weird hot potato salad thing on the side that burned my mouth a little. It wasn't listed as being hot on the menu, otherwise I would not have ordered. Decent beer selection. The outdoor area looked nice, but was packed af, on a very hot day, so I wanted no part of that.

Flying Saucer Draught Emporium - I don't remember where I got this rec from, but this is a great stop if you want to try a few local beers but have very little time in which to do so. A **** load of taps, and a huge, comfortable space.

Husk - Glad I made this reservation well in advance. We spent out last evening in town here, and the food was ****ing exquisite. Oysters, beef tartare, pork prime rib, all very much on point. Cocktails were well made, and diverse. Service was outstanding.

Biscuit Love - Worth the surprisingly reasonable wait. The food was delicious, and although the line looked long as hell, we ended up only waiting like 20 minutes. They had plenty of ice water and umbrellas available for people waiting in line too, which was nice. These breweries expecting shitlords to line up for candy water could learn a thing or two about hospitality from these guys. I had fried chicken, biscuits, gravy, and a side of this sweet/spicy bacon. The bacon was fine, though not essential, but the biscuits and gravy were ****ing bonkers. The GF had just biscuits and gravy with a little side kale salad. Even the kale was delicious.

The Nashville Biscuit House - More of a traditional diner feel. Actually a longer wait than Biscuit Love, and while significantly cheaper, almost as good as BL. The biscuits were better at TNBH, but the gravy was waaaaaay better at BL. I had a country fried steak that was pretty damn tasty.

Fort Louise - Decent little brunch spot. Kind of pricey, but the passion fruit tea mimosa was pretty tasty.

Hattie B's - I ate hot chicken there twice, and I very much enjoyed it both times. Not much else to say. **** was delicious.

Barista Parlor - It was too goddamn hot out all weekend to drink anything but cold brew, but Barista Parlor has a few locations that all seemed to be near other things we were doing, they were all lovely, and the cold brew was very tasty. My GF tried some of the non-basic-assed cold brew options. Vietnamese cold brew w/ condensed milk and lemongrass was tasty. There was some bourbon vanilla espresso thing she had that was good too.

Sump - We made a quick stop at Sump, and while I preferred Barista Parlor's regular ass cold brew, they had some kind of special Arnold Palmer cold brew thing (half coffee, half lemonade) that was ****ing GOOD. I was skeptical, but the barista insisted it was delicious so we got one, and **** me, I want that **** every morning for the rest of the summer.

Jeni's Splendid Ice Creams - Really good blackberry cobbler ice cream in a freshly made waffle cone. Really hit the spot on a hot day.

Honkey Tonk bars, generally - The bars along Broadway, though choked with dumb, shithoused festival attendees, were a lot of fun. On a less crowded weekend, I definitely would have spent a lot more time barhopping in that area, drinking cheap, cold PBR, and listening to some surprisingly decent bands.

I also visited the Johnny Cash museum, and what I understand to be the bastardized version of Hatch Show Print, which was cool.

I think thats everything I did. I guess I got lucky in that there wasn't anything I didn't like, but I guess I only had time for the highlights. Overall, I had a lot of fun, and would definitely visit again, though not during the CMA Festival.

So I was just in Nashville this past weekend. GF and I booked airfare months ago because of a cheap rate, were confused a few weeks ago when we went to book accommodations as to why hotels were so goddamn expensive, and centrally located Airbnbs were nonexistent. As it turns out, the CMA Festival was happening, which we were very concerned about, but ultimately was not really an issue.

I rented a car, and I'm happy I did, but you could easily get around just using Uber/Lyft. We did all of our daytime activities with the car, and then when we were ready to go out for dinner and evening drinks and stuff, would get a ride to wherever we were going to be that night. Seemed to work out well for us.

Anyway, I can speak on the following things, some of which came as recommendations from this thread, others from other sources:

Southern Grist - Best brewery in the area by a mile. Both locations are nice. We stayed in East Nashville, so I went to that location first, but the West Nashville location has more taps, space, and food. So if you can only visit one, I guess West is the way to go. But there wasn't much variation in offerings.

Bearded Iris - I sadly only got to stop in here very quickly, but I really enjoyed what I had. Great space, lovely outdoor area. I wanted to try and go back before we left, but it didn't work out that way. There stuff seems to be on around town though.

Yazoo - I liked a few of the funkier options, and the pils was refreshing on a very humid day, but everything else was kind of... meh. I probably wouldn't go back if I visited town again, but I'm still glad I went.

Smith & Lentz - Another quick stop. Only tried the kolsch and mosaic pale ale, but I liked what I had. Nice space, close to a few other bars and cool spots, so you can get a car over and hit a few places.

Corsair Distillery - Very fun tour, tasted some really great stuff. I recall enjoying Triple Smoke many years ago, but haven't checked in on Corsair really since, and they seem to be doing to very interesting things. They make beer now too, which I didn't really love.

Attaboy - Awesome cocktails, very cool space. Another spot I would have liked to spend a little more time with, and would absolutely put it at the top of my list on a return visit.

Rosemary - I ended up going here twice, and both times the cocktails were pretty damn good. It's a very nice space, but the second time I went it was a little more of a younger/rowdier crowd (and I'm old af, so that isn't my thing). However, on that second visit, they were serving bao buns out of a van in the backyard area, so I can confirm that the ruben bun is tasty as heck.

Dino's - I didn't realize what this place was until I walked in. From the outside, it looks like some little side of the road lilacflowers diner. Once you get inside, you realize that it technically is that, but they serve pretty good local beers (plus cheap PBR, etc.), and really well made fast food with some pretty delicious options (2:00AM animal fries hit the spot for sure). I learned later on that apparently this place was a favorite of Anthony Bourdain's, so how appropriate that I would wander in there randomly after a night of drinking, and have a few PBRs out back at a picnic table, engaging in silly conversation with some very cool random strangers, on the day he died.

The Patterson House - Was only planning to have a single cocktail here, but the first was so good I just asked the bartender to make me whatever he wanted for a second. Wasn't disappointed. I love the Violet Hour in Chicago, so I was excited for TPH. It has a very different vibe, but was still great. Allegedly there are strict house rules at TPH about phone usage, attire, and approaching women, but it didn't feel stifling or anything. Laid back, great staff, classy, but not stuffy space.

The Pharmacy - Stopped in quickly because of numerous recommendations from friends that attended the Crafter Brewer's Conference and split a burger with the GF. Burger was pretty good, but came with this weird hot potato salad thing on the side that burned my mouth a little. It wasn't listed as being hot on the menu, otherwise I would not have ordered. Decent beer selection. The outdoor area looked nice, but was packed af, on a very hot day, so I wanted no part of that.

Flying Saucer Draught Emporium - I don't remember where I got this rec from, but this is a great stop if you want to try a few local beers but have very little time in which to do so. A **** load of taps, and a huge, comfortable space.

Husk - Glad I made this reservation well in advance. We spent out last evening in town here, and the food was ****ing exquisite. Oysters, beef tartare, pork prime rib, all very much on point. Cocktails were well made, and diverse. Service was outstanding.

Biscuit Love - Worth the surprisingly reasonable wait. The food was delicious, and although the line looked long as hell, we ended up only waiting like 20 minutes. They had plenty of ice water and umbrellas available for people waiting in line too, which was nice. These breweries expecting shitlords to line up for candy water could learn a thing or two about hospitality from these guys. I had fried chicken, biscuits, gravy, and a side of this sweet/spicy bacon. The bacon was fine, though not essential, but the biscuits and gravy were ****ing bonkers. The GF had just biscuits and gravy with a little side kale salad. Even the kale was delicious.

The Nashville Biscuit House - More of a traditional diner feel. Actually a longer wait than Biscuit Love, and while significantly cheaper, almost as good as BL. The biscuits were better at TNBH, but the gravy was waaaaaay better at BL. I had a country fried steak that was pretty damn tasty.

Fort Louise - Decent little brunch spot. Kind of pricey, but the passion fruit tea mimosa was pretty tasty.

Hattie B's - I ate hot chicken there twice, and I very much enjoyed it both times. Not much else to say. **** was delicious.

Barista Parlor - It was too goddamn hot out all weekend to drink anything but cold brew, but Barista Parlor has a few locations that all seemed to be near other things we were doing, they were all lovely, and the cold brew was very tasty. My GF tried some of the non-basic-assed cold brew options. Vietnamese cold brew w/ condensed milk and lemongrass was tasty. There was some bourbon vanilla espresso thing she had that was good too.

Sump - We made a quick stop at Sump, and while I preferred Barista Parlor's regular ass cold brew, they had some kind of special Arnold Palmer cold brew thing (half coffee, half lemonade) that was ****ing GOOD. I was skeptical, but the barista insisted it was delicious so we got one, and **** me, I want that **** every morning for the rest of the summer.

Jeni's Splendid Ice Creams - Really good blackberry cobbler ice cream in a freshly made waffle cone. Really hit the spot on a hot day.

Honkey Tonk bars, generally - The bars along Broadway, though choked with dumb, shithoused festival attendees, were a lot of fun. On a less crowded weekend, I definitely would have spent a lot more time barhopping in that area, drinking cheap, cold PBR, and listening to some surprisingly decent bands.

I also visited the Johnny Cash museum, and what I understand to be the bastardized version of Hatch Show Print, which was cool.

I think thats everything I did. I guess I got lucky in that there wasn't anything I didn't like, but I guess I only had time for the highlights. Overall, I had a lot of fun, and would definitely visit again, though not during the CMA Festival.
Agreed on Southern Grist, it was my favorite of the trip. Surprised to hear about Yazoo though, just plain well-made basic styles which was refreshing in my opinion. I really liked Sue, the hefeweizen, and an experimental pale ale they had. In fact I think the sours they had that day were my least favorite. Was not a huge fan of the space at Bearded Iris.

The Pharmacy had a ton of events during CBC but I wasn't a fan at all. The beer garden in the back was fantastic but the service was awful and food was meh (had to send back a burger that was cold). At least they had Schlenkerla and Bissell Brothers on tap though which was cool.

Great writeup! Makes me long for the homeland. The one entry on that list that I ALWAYS hit up, no matter what, when I go back home is Biscuit Love. Holy **** I wish they had that when I was there. The Bearded Iris taproom would be on the list, but like you said, it's all over town. Husk is the best restaurant, but soooooo damn expensive.

Now please excuse me while I go look at plane tickets....

We’re you drunk on Broadway by noon, walking into traffic, screaming and trying to fight people? Did your wife divorce you only to have her take you back when you swore you’d never act that way again?

If so, we literally had the exact same experience in Nashville.

What level spice of chicken did you get?

Hot the first time, medium the second. I wanted to get the hottest option the second time, but I was splitting the sandwich with my gf, it was literally our last stop before heading to the airport, and my gf, in addition to not wanting to burn her face off, also didn't want to be locked in a tube in the sky next to me and some nuclear chicken farts, so medium it was.

I thought the hot was pretty mellow though. Like the first bite had some kick, but everything after was just delicious.

Hot the first time, medium the second. I wanted to get the hottest option the second time, but I was splitting the sandwich with my gf, it was literally our last stop before heading to the airport, and my gf, in addition to not wanting to burn her face off, also didn't want to be locked in a tube in the sky next to me and some nuclear chicken farts, so medium it was.

I thought the hot was pretty mellow though. Like the first bite had some kick, but everything after was just delicious.
The hot one was really intense for me. I was sweating like crazy eating that thing.

That’s a good call bro. I still found the hot to be hotter than mostly anything I’ve had, but the “Shut the Cluck Up” level absolutely destroyed me. I wanted to confirm with others that this completely wrecked them, or if I’m just a pansy. It was the first time in my life I couldn’t finish something due to spice. I’m fact, I couldn’t even eat a third bite.

Looking for a reco for a club that plays outlaw country or southern rock. Will be in Nashville 4/1-4/5. Not interested in old timey country or modern country. My wife and I prefer the bar/club atmosphere with good beer and some decent bar food/apps.

Looking for a reco for a club that plays outlaw country or southern rock. Will be in Nashville 4/1-4/5. Not interested in old timey country or modern country. My wife and I prefer the bar/club atmosphere with good beer and some decent bar food/apps.

Looks like I will miss you by a month. I will be there 5/3-5/8 for a training in Franklin. Holler if anyone is around.

Dang BigFrank , I'll be there next weekend - few weeks off from a LBC meetup in Nashville.

Bout to browse this thread for local tips...
Just got home on Friday. Broadway was commercial city. Food was meh and pricey. We did see Luke Bryan, so that was cool I was told. Did go to Whiskey Row one night and the band that was there was good. The Gulch was fun, but a bit hipster.

Booked my table at Husk for Sunday brunch. Gonna do a Sounds game after. Anything else I need a reservation for?

TheGordianKnot, u still at Southern Grist? Definitely plan on checking that place out.

In Nashville this weekend. Anyone have suggestions for places with live music or places to watch a game with a decent tap selection?
giphy.gif

Back