• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Nano for restaurant

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

graciesbbq

Reaction score
Looking to get an electric nano to complement my restaurant. Looking for opinions before I shell out the buck$$, I am currently leaning towards spike's. Not 100% set

It looks like the Sabco (brew magic) system is a bit more reasonable (their web site says they've knocked $5k off the electric system). I don't know what the differences, if any, are although it looks like the brew magic system might have a bit slicker interface. They've been at it longer than most.

Good luck! Where you at?

It looks like the Sabco (brew magic) system is a bit more reasonable (their web site says they've knocked $5k off the electric system). I don't know what the differences, if any, are although it looks like the brew magic system might have a bit slicker interface. They've been at it longer than most.

Good luck! Where you at?

Located in Vallejo, Ca. Currently have a BBQ restaurant that has a built in clientele. My business model is to do my own beer but also provide a space for accomplished home brewers in the area to brew beer on a pilot system. The pilot would be considered small for a tap room/restaurant but certainly an upgrade from a home system.

Congrats on the exiting venture. Have you reached out to our customer support team? We have a few other customers that have started concepts similar to yours (I can think of a crab shack and pizza place right off the bat). They will be a able to walk you through the entire process!

https://help.spikebrewing.com/knowledge/kb-tickets/new
I have been in contact with Spike, the nano system that you offer looks great. I am still doing my research and not 100% sure what the best direction is to go. Certainly the nano is a great starting point but the brewery will be next to an established restaurant, and I am afraid I will outgrow the 1 bbl system quickly.

I have been in contact with Spike, the nano system that you offer looks great. I am still doing my research and not 100% sure what the best direction is to go. Certainly the nano is a great starting point but the brewery will be next to an established restaurant, and I am afraid I will outgrow the 1 bbl system quickly.

Totally understand. Don’t be afraid of success. If you outgrow the 1bbl it means you’re doing something right and will be better suited to purchase something bigger. We have a handful of people that bought a Nano over a year ago now, have very successful operations and they are still using the Nano!

Back