Name That Skyline - Picture Game

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I recognized Corbet's Coulior to the left of the tram tower. Scary ski run!

place3.jpg

This one could be difficult.

movie studio in melbourne? gotta be a movie studio, the road doesn't have markings.....

edit: i was just reminded of duck hunting... ?

can't read the writing along the walls but *could* be roman letters not Cyrillic or Chinese
can't tell the trees' types upper right
seems to be stained glass window
dome doesn't appear to be hatched like an astro observatory
I've absolutely no idea

Several of those windows, the lower big ones, seem to be soldiers or other military uniforms. I think the windows have an English vibe, but this is fairly new construction. I've been to London a couple of times, and this isn't there. Doesn't seem to be at Sandhurst. i think this is more likely in a Commonwealth country.

Last edited:
@DBhomebrew got it. I was in Canberra for work a couple of weeks ago. Along both sides, on bronze plaques, are the names of every Australian soldier, sailor, airman, and marine killed in combat (see photo). At the end of each day, they hold a "Last Post" ceremony, where they tell the personal story of one of the names on the wall. It was very touching, and if you ever find yourself in Canberra, I highly recommend it.

PXL_20220724_060411044.jpg

Back