Name That Skyline - Picture Game

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The castle in the link and the one you posted do not look the same. The one in the link has way more structure remaining. I was looking for basically 4 walls yesterday. :confused:

I guess the round towers are on the other side of the structure that does remain. :mug:
The main photo in the Wiki article looks like it was taken from about "7 o'clock" in the photo I posted, I think it's just the angle of the Wiki photo foreshortens things so the keep looks much closer even though it's on the "far" side, and that in turn makes the keep look much more dominant relative to the walls when you can only really see one side of the walls.

Apparently many of us don’t get to see the answer
1679603696138.png

Heh, sorry, that hadn't occurred to me as a possible problem, I'll try to stick to "official" sources. Let's see if this works :

Yeah, when the thread isn't constantly at the top it's a bit easy to forget about. Well not knocking the thread itsefl! It's great. Just easy to get busy and forget.

Anyhow - I'm thinking it has to be in Sau Paulo. I've done a little aerial viewing to find it, but the city is huge.

Back