Name That Skyline - Picture Game

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Err actually it was @smcinco - it's the Santa Croce district of Florence, named after the basilica you can see in the photo. Anyway, too late now.

My apologies to @smcinco I wouldn't of answered had I known you already had a more dialed in answer. In my ignorance I only knew that church was in Florence. It's easily recognizable.

Someday when this covid thing is over we'll visit southern Europe, only been to the northern countries so far.

My apologies to @smcinco I wouldn't of answered had I known you already had a more dialed in answer. In my ignorance I only knew that church was in Florence. It's easily recognizable.

Someday when this covid thing is over we'll visit southern Europe, only been to the northern countries so far.

Totally good my good man, you had it correct. Florence is especially nice because amount of history packed into such a small city. That photo is super interesting given the titans of history buried in that basilica. Cheers! :mug:

isle1.jpg

Posted since Saturday. - Time for a hint....
The water to the right (in this case West) in the picture is one of the Great Lakes.

Not Green Bay - Much Closer... . Is on Lake Michigan and not in the Bay but on the Main lake West shoreline.

(Edited removed the lighthouse reference and mistakenly referenced North of Green Bay )

Last edited:
Back