myrtle beach beer store

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kornbread

Reaction score
Hey guys,

The wife and I are heading to Myrtle Beach this week. In my never ending quest to try new beers, while at the same time emptying some bottles, I'm looking forward to trying some new stuff while on vacation.

Do you know of any good stores in the Myrtle Beach SC area to find new and interesting brews to try. Any suggestions for good commercial beers to try while on a beach vacation.

Thanks,

Kornbread

Not sure about any stores but there are a few tap houses and a brewery all run by the same Company. They all serve different beers but the overall experience will be the same for the most part. Food was pretty good...Beer, was pretty good too. here is a link to all the restaurants that are associated

http://www.tbonzrestaurantgroup.com/

There is a place thats in Pawleys Island maybe, or on the way to it on 17. Its on the right hand side in a little strip center a mile or so past the new Piggly Wiggly shopping center. The strip center kinda looks like 1.5 story houses and they are colorful as I recall. Its called Blackwater Brews or something like that. It had about 100 different beers last time I was there which was before High Gravity's were allowed in SC so I'm sure they have a lot better selection now. The owner was realy cool he was from Asheville, NC so he was used to good beer. They were still open as of May last time I was up that way. The place is also a coffee shop, sorry I can remember the exact name. But if you want to look for it that might be enough to find it.

Also I like Liberty Ale House in Broadway at the Beach and theres a new Beer Garden place in Market Square Commons on the old army base.

Back