My wort is taking forever to chill, please entertain me

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sudbuddy

Hang on, I had something for this
Reaction score
It's been half an hour already! Hot as hell here so the chilling water is pretty warm and I'm getting bored. Tell me a story, a joke, anything!! :mug::mug:

tumblr_mdug0zqMax1r5jgbgo1_1280.gif

It's finally over! Thanks for the laughs, it made me very happy. Let's keep this thread open for other folks in the same position

A magician had a summer's worth of bookings on a cruise line - good money, everything paid for, a dream job. Every night, the captain comes to the magician's show, and the captain wears a live parrot on his shoulder everywhere he goes. After about the 6th or 7th show, the parrot starts figuring out the magician's act, and starts squawking out in the middle of the show "RAWWWK! The card's in his other hand!" and "RAWWWK! He slipped it in his pocket!", things like that. That magician gets flustered, but goes on resolutely, night after night.

On the last week of the magician's tour on the cruise ship, in the middle of the night, the ship hits an iceburg and sinks. The magician wakes up in a daze, hanging on to a piece of wreckage floating in the water. There is no one else around, except for the captain's parrot sitting on the other end of the floating wreckage. For the first hour afterwards, the two of them just stare at each other, all mad. Finally, the parrot breaks the silence, looks at the magician, and speaks:

"RAWWWK! OK, I give... what'd you do with the boat?"

catching up on this thread made my morning. I hope it will help some other bored homebrewer in the future

Latest posts

Back