My wife says I need to drink more

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mlyday

Reaction score
Her reasoning is this ... ( not that I needed a reason)

We are going to ireland this month and will probably hit some pubs with a few other couples. She figures each couple will buy a round, which means 3 or 4 beers will be consumed by each person. She doesnt think she can drink more than 2 so I will have to pick up her slack.

So for the next few weeks Im in training.:ban:

I just googled it and it sounded ok until the part where it curdles in the glass.

I think Ill pass.

maybe over there it is called an irish peace maker. either way its a great drink!
obviously it has to be downed as fast as possible to avoid the curdling

I don't know about you, but I need a little more time than a month in training to make it back to my college drinking level.

My brother ordered me a Cement Mixer on my 21st b-day. They told me to drink it fast, and I didn't. Had to swallow chunks of curdled Bailey.

When I was in Ireland a year ago my friends and I ordered a round of Irish car bombs, and nobody in the pub had ever heard of them. It is an American thing.

I don't know about you, but I need a little more time than a month in training to make it back to my college drinking level.

Who said anything about getting back to my college drinking level. With the beer I drink, i dont think I could afford it.

A lot of places had dollar pitchers back in college. It was alot cheaper to get drunk back then.

Back