My SWMBO...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BamaPhil

Reaction score
...is making a yeast starter for me (with my coaching) while I'm on the road for work so I can brew this weekend.

I think I'll keep her.

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

You come home and she be like..."It didn't smell right so I added some spices and chocolate" ;)

SWMBO came home from work the other day, cracked open a Ruination, and shushed me because she was absorbed in the only ebook she's ever bought, The Complete Joy of Homebrewing.

Flash back to 4 years ago when she had her first IPA (from a Sam Adams sampler, lat 48 I think) "this is awful"

SWMBO came home from work the other day, cracked open a Ruination, and shushed me because she was absorbed in the only ebook she's ever bought, The Complete Joy of Homebrewing.

Flash back to 4 years ago when she had her first IPA (from a Sam Adams sampler, lat 48 I think) "this is awful"

That's what you gotta do. Train them away from the bud light they drank in college. Wish I could get my wife interested in brewing, but I'm happy enough she fully supports my hobby, that I can't brew something hoppy enough for her, and she encourages any detours to breweries when we are out.

Back