My small four tap

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okwesbrewing

Reaction score
For space and personal consumption this four tap should serve me well. The outside will still need some sprucing up next year but its what comes out of the tap that matters.
20211225_170822.jpg20211226_133929.jpg

That's nice! Real clean inside, too, I like it. What did you use on the bottom of the inside? Looks like cedar planks from the grill but that could just be my small screen lol

I plan to start my 4-tap keezer when I get back from holidays, pretty much identical to yours except my taps will be on the left corner instead of right corner.

I really like the clean hose management. What did you use? And where did you find it?

Awesome little build. I am still working on my overkill 10 tap.

I really like the clean hose management. What did you use? And where did you find it?
A new product from Kegland, got them from William's but any reseller should be getting them. They allowed my OCD to be "okay" with the lines, part of me wants to put more in there.

Good idea with the composite tile.

The safety engineer in me really wants to tell you to put a restraint around the CO2 bottle....

I had seen those foam hose routing foam pieces on William's website last week. I have a 20lb tank that will be hooked up outside my keezer. I just got a MFL bulkhead to run through the collar. Would be awesome to "hardline" the routing of the lines and get rid of the rat nest of tubing. Yours looks pretty dang nice!

Edit: @okwesbrewing what fittings did you use off the back of the shanks to make the 90* angle? I needed something like that for inside mine but can't find any. This is the first I've seen.

Back