My rig in progress.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1fastsedan

Reaction score
I would first like to thank everyone here for their knowledge and resources. I recently stepped up from a 1 keggle and 1 cooler brew set-up where my buddy and I would lift hot kegs full of sparge water and wort up onto a stand and gravity drain. Very laborious and dangerous. Thanks to all the help I've received here, I built a 3 keggle brewery with pump for my Christmas present. The stand and additional burners are being worked on next. We brewed 2 10-gallon batches yesterday and after working out the kinks everything worked great! And my good deed for today was to pass down my cooler mash tuns and old boiling pot to a new brewer (now that I know the new set-up works).
IMAG0079.jpg

IMAG0078.jpg

IMAG0076.jpg

Thanks everyone. For anyone who is interested, the sight glass is from McMaster-Carr. Its in their catalog as a liquid-level sight, vented oil-level indicator. It has 1/2" NPTF threads, its 14 7/16" long, brass shield/threads and top, soda-lime glass, and 2 small Buna-N seals. Its part number: 1141K48.

Sorry for the crappy cell phone pics.
IMAG0083.jpg

IMAG0080.jpg

Latest posts

Back