My petition to get Esquire to do a Homebrew show

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

QuadConPana

Reaction score
I know it's a longshot, but I put a petition on Change.org to get the Esquire Network (home of Brewdogs and Best Bars in America) to do a show about homebrewing.

If you think this is a show you would watch, go to the link and sign the petition. then, do what you can to spread the word by sharing the link on FB, Twitter, etc.

Just click here to sign. There are links to share further on the petition page.

I think most of you agree that this hobby has every right to be a lot bigger that it is.

Maybe this kind of exposure would be the ticket.

P.S. If enough people on this forum think this is a good idea and want to see it go forward, how could we get someone to sticky this post?

I'll Sign. Although since BrewDogs (my favorite show ever) is already so closely related to brewing and the process, I don't think they would invest in another show so similar.

I agree it's a long shot but I love the idea. Brewdogs is a lot of fun to watch but I'd love to see "amateurs" do it. Last season's season finale of BD was one of my favorites since it involved HBers.

Yeah I would think brew dogs is about as close as you would get. I went nuts watching that episode last season where they partnered with 2 local homebrewers. From their chatter on the episode, it seemed to me that the two homebrewers were much less experienced that I wouldve thought (one had only done a few all grain batches and the other had only designed one of his own recipes at the time if I remember right). I was sooooo jealous they got that opportunity

I agree with all of you guys above, but lets just take a look and see how many shows Gordon Ramsay has..

I'd be for this idea.

Back