My new brewing room

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarthBrewer87

Reaction score
Everything was made by hand except the pots and the bottle capper. We also have a fermenting fridge and afew other things we designed and built. More pics coming soon. The stand was made from scratch we bent the curls at the bottom of the stand and the rings around the pots so they dont slide off. 100% diy brewing room even down to the table and locker. Let me know what you think/any ideas to improve

ForumRunner_20130616_115257.png

Looks good, except...well, maybe DIY isn't your thing. I mean, you will be walking on the walls and the wort will pour out of the pot. Being as its sitting on its side and all....:p

LOL. Just kidding. Looks great!!

Thanks my dad found it buried in the ground about 30 years ago. I figured i would put it to good use

We also took an inter cooler from a truck and mounted it to freezer on our fridge, the fan takes the cold air from the freezer and sends it thru the inter cooler to chill the water even more before it goes into the wort chiller. Just something i thought was cool that other home brewers can make fairly easy

I will get more pics soon but the water goes from the sink into the intercooler and there is a fan attached to the intercooler that blows air into it, we have the fan sucking air from the freezer part of our fridge which cools the water even more, then it goes into the wort chiller.It works kinda like a turbo charged plate chiller... Engineering with a budget can sometimes make great things haha. Then we just made a nice box to mount it to the side of our fridge. If you have any other questions just let me know

Back