My First True RDWHAHB!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

webnmar

Reaction score
I brewed batch number 4 today, a Mr. Beer Gila Monster Dopplebock. And for the first time, I was able to stay calm, make almost no mistakes... well... you know .... not too many anyway.

And BEST OF ALL, drink my own FIRST HOME BREW while doing it!!:drunk:

I couldn't have done it this well, without ALL the help from this site and its experts. Y'all are great and really have helped fuel my addicition.

Tomorrow night, EdWort's ApfelWein!!

:mug:

Well, if you drink and brew at the same time, as someone once said on here, just make sure you don't end up under the table singing christmas songs by the pogues and drinking hot wort... ;)

Even though I drank a good amount of HomeBrew. I brewed a recipe of Gila Monster Dopplebock and pitched the liquid yeast around 9pm last night. This morning, I have great activity going, krausen near to the top of the fermenter, and internal temp around 72f. Not bad activity after only 10 hours and a 67f basement temp.

Ooooo, it smells good too.

Latest posts

Back