my first saison

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bernerbrau

Reaction score
The belgian yeast yields extremely fruity esters, and the hops provide a bitter counterpoint.

I must make this.

Ah, I've had New Holland's Golden Cap Saison recently (last night again) and like it very much. Good lighter style with enough funkyness to make it interesting. It's on my long list.

I had Victory's saison. They're new to me, but I've been pretty impressed with all of Victory's offerings so far.

Of course between the 750mL of saison, the bottle of pinot noir, and the Sweetwater IPA to wash it all down I'll be nursing a bit of a hangover all day :drunk:

I've started to really love Saison's. Great Divide's, Boulevard Saison and Saison-Brett, Port's Brother Levonian and of course Saison Dupont.

Definitely inspired me to create my own.. which turned out nice, but not as dry as I had hoped it would be. I'll be making it again in the next week or two.

Latest posts

Back