My first keezer build; questions

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd order some 4mm eva barrier tubing and the converters for your lines. Then start with a longer length than you think and can always trim it back.
Speed or volume only really matters if you are running a bar, a few more seconds enjoying the pour is a pleasure.

Well, I've only ever had very lightly carbonated mead (think less than a red bull(sorry, I'm not well enough versed to give technical terms lol)) hardly foams at all when dumped into a glass

Well, I've only ever had very lightly carbonated mead (think less than a red bull(sorry, I'm not well enough versed to give technical terms lol)) hardly foams at all when dumped into a glass
Right that changes things a lot.
Quick google and I couldn't find a technical answer to how much fizz in red bull and it's a long time since I had a can.

I think more like 1.5 vols is hardly any bubbles rising. At 6celsius that's only 3.5 psi and a negative 4mm tube length.

It's impossible to work out without knowing the carbonation and temp of the mead. Can you enquire. Then it's easy.

Ask on the mead part of this forum you should get an answer pretty quick or if you get your mead commercially ask them.

Back