My cornhole itches

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

enohcs

Reaction score
And I'm standing on the train so I can't go at it. So I thought I'd share here. I'm damn near in tears.

If you got a buzz on, then just take care of that mother... Sometimes a nice healthy methane release takes care of the itch too. Just don't push the envelop too far... Unless the train has a bathroom that you can visit, and molest... :eek:

I find if you eat enough doritos and then drop a deuce, the sharp edges itch the hole for you on the way out.

I find if you eat enough doritos and then drop a deuce, the sharp edges itch the hole for you on the way out.

LMAO!!!

Eat more corn for your cornhole... It might be getting lonely... :eek:

Of course, if you really dig into it (with your hand) just make sure you shake hands with someone you don't really like very shortly after (before washing your hand of course)... :rockin:

Ace_Club said:

That doesn't help me on the train.
I ended up digging in during the chaos of the door opening and crowds of people coming and going. Sweet relief.

Your in need of a friend, my friend. A friend that will laugh at you until you forget all about your skuttlebutt.

It should be called Brown-eyes.Or rubbing your poopy hands on your eyes-eyes.Pink just makes it sound real scientific and all professionally like. ha

Well actually, it inflames the conjunctiva making the eye look pink or even red.

Wait... Did I just... YUP... I've sunk to an all new low. I clicked on a thread on HBT to read about a fella and is itchy butt.

eat the whole peanut shell, and they work real well for itching that mother! unless im in class or there is a hot girl around, i just go to town to get rid of that itch.

Holy crap, I just busted out laughing reading this. The SWMBO isn't too happy, however, apparently it's during a heavy part of Twilight.

TheZymurgist said:
Holy crap, I just busted out laughing reading this. The SWMBO isn't too happy, however, apparently it's during a heavy part of Twilight.

Edward gets his cornhole scratched in an entirely different way. ;)

Not that there's anything wrong with that. :D

TheZymurgist said:

"Heavy part of Twilight"
That cracks me up!

A toast to the itchy ass, we all have at one time or another.RAise them up scratch and drink!

You should have used this opportunity to stink palm the first ****** bag you see on the train. That would have been awesome.

Ryan

Latest posts

Back