My brew sculpture I threw together

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lunk

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1399156727.436320.jpg
Did this in 3 hours for a brew day tomorrow. Less ghetto than previous if you can believe it.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Nice! Here's some thoughts for add ons based on my experience with my stand:

1. Mount a water filter and a hose hanger so you can hookup your brewstand to a water source and have on demand filtered water.

2. Install screw in hooks so you have places to hang mash paddles and BBQ lighters

If/When you add a pump you'll want to wire it with a couple switched outlets protected by outdoor water resistant flip up covers.

It is about 4' might be a little taller since I put the wheels on it. I wanted to be able to have the burner down on the ground and be tall enough that I did not have to move things around much but not too tall where I had to climb up on a ladder.

Well, it worked nicely. Only one thing I think I need to differently and that is make sure the burner is up a little higher. I did put some hooks on to hold various things. The brew day was a success!

Back