my 2nd. batch

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joselastra

Reaction score
Well guys I just finished up my second batch last night, a brown ale. I had some people over watching me, so my concentration was lacking. I tossed in the bittering haops(cascade) with the boiling hops and I also forgot to pull out some beer for my satelite. Live and learn from this experience, I definatley sanitized a WHOLE lot better this time around, so thats a plus. We'll see what happens, cant wait to brew the next one though, it surely is addicting.

It definitely is addicting. I got my kit for Christmas and have brewed every weekend since. I have 1 bottled, 1 in secondary, 1 in primary... plus I made a apfelwein and plan on brewing another one on Monday.

I mainly think its because I don't have any beer to drink yet, and I want a variety of beer to try to see which ones are popular among the people I give variety packs to. If that is not the case then I'm screwed, because brewing every weekend is not only going to yeld me to much beer, but will drive me broke lol

Back