Must try breweries at the 2012 GABF

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1 vote for:
Jailhouse Brewing Company F33

Best Georgia brewery that's at GABF. I'm a fan of their Breakout Stout.

Hoppin' Frog is one of my all-time favorites, and I don't think it's distributed anywhere beyond NE Ohio. I'd RUN to their booth! :rockin:

They are most famous for B.O.R.I.S but I found their triple IPA and double IPA to be outstanding as well, and prefer it over B.O.R.I.S.

We get Hoppin' Frog here in Colorado, good stuff. I'm going to hit the Founders and 21st Amendment first!

Hoppin' Frog is one of my all-time favorites, and I don't think it's distributed anywhere beyond NE Ohio. I'd RUN to their booth! :rockin:

They are most famous for B.O.R.I.S but I found their triple IPA and double IPA to be outstanding as well, and prefer it over B.O.R.I.S.

I get them in Northern Virginia.

I am also a fan of Hoppin' Frog, which is available in Georgia. It's not LeBron James good, but Hoppin' Frog should make Akron proud.

+1 on Cigar City.

Make sure you try Catawba Valley from NC. They have some great sours, also some weird beers that I don't love, but worth trying for sure.

Back