MUST SEE Homebrew Video (NSFW)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not like I want to get into a hop war or anything, but is there really some kind of issue against Simcoe or something?

That's hilarious. "I'd like to make a pale ale that tastes like grapefruit" is my new stock line for any beer related question whether it fits or not. How much did you have to pay Steven Hawking to do the voice over?

I think I laughed harder at that than I did at the video!

I thought this was the coolest thing ever. Got my kids video, which is mostly about farts, but is funny as hell, posted to youtube.

I almost couldn't find it among the MILLIONS of *****ey suckey xtranormal videos.

Hard to blame the site, but it definitely took some of the luster off for us.

The grapefruit line is an instant classic. I used it at the bottle shop yesterday. I cracked myself up, those who heard it just stared.

The grapefruit line is an instant classic. I used it at the bottle shop yesterday. I cracked myself up, those who heard it just stared.

I predict it will drift into the rest of the homebrewing community pretty quickly. Then we won't look like nutjobs when we start cracking up at the mere mention of simcoe or grapefruit.

Bump... for no particular reason. I'm still working on a grapefruit pale ale. I'm trying again this weekend. I'm throwing in some gypsum.. and FWH

I might need to make a part II.

My new brew day T-shirt.

IMG_9073.jpg

Where did this wanting to make a beer taste like grapefruit come from/why did it get so funny? Was there a television series making fun of it or something?

Also, you are now aware that Bells Hopslam tastes like grapefruit.

Where did this wanting to make a beer taste like grapefruit come from/why did it get so funny? Was there a television series making fun of it or something?

Also, you are now aware that Bells Hopslam tastes like grapefruit.

I made the video, based on internet searches here to create a hopslam clone, because it tasted like Grapefruit. You are on the right path.

....I laughed my ass off at that. Think I woke up my SWMBO who is sick in bed. oops!

Back