Music Match

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fat - Weird Al (if you know the song i was trying to think of with ballad in the title...let me know, had to go with ' lard'.. :mug:)

Fat - Weird Al (if you know the song i was trying to think of with ballad in the title...let me know, had to go with ' lard'.. :mug:)
“Fat” was a parody of the Michael Jackson song “Bad”. Weird Al dressed up in a fat suit for the video and imitated some of Jackson’s dance moves from the video for Bad. I read that on the Interwebs so it must be true. :cool:

“Fat” was a parody of the Michael Jackson song “Bad”. Weird Al dressed up in a fat suit for the video and imitated some of Jackson’s dance moves from the video for Bad. I read that on the Interwebs so it must be true. :cool:

i know that! but "Fat" was the best i could get from the "lard"...i wanted to match "ball" to a song that i heard that had ballad in the title! couldn't think of it though....tried for 10 minutes! :()

real-time edit: m'fer! i wanted to play a jackson five song! ;) :mug: i was too busy typing!

Bring Back The Time - New Kids On The Block

Back