Most Haunted - Travel Channel

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brauhaus

Reaction score
Anyone watch this? Does anyone else think its a crock of poo?

Seriously take 10 already spooked out people and throw them in a closet, I guarentee they'll all think they are seeing and hearing crap.

I hate that I'm this bored that I keep this show on just to make fun of it.

Not that I don't believe in ghosts, but this show is full of wackjobs.

I think the show is bogus, but having gone to college where one of the bloodiest civil war battles was fought, it's hard not to believe in ghosts.

Ive been to some places and even lived in places that I KNOW there was something going on.

My dog would sit up and just stare up the stairs. Several times me and my buddies would be sitting on the couch watching TV and at the same time we would ask if there was someone upstairs as we saw something out of the corner of our eyes.

Doors would open on their own and we even saw a door in front of 4 of us just open. The dog came over and just sat in front of the door and looked into the garage. Im getting the creeps

Back in high school, me and my buddies used to go searching for ghosts. We did have one "experience" but nothing definitive. I still believe though.

You should try Ghost Hunters, on the Scifi channel. They try to debunk the ghost claims; they aren't sceptics, but they try to sort through what is pure crap and what might really be something supernatural using infrared cameras and recording equipment and whatnot. It's totally scientific ;)

+1 on Ghost Hunters. I admit I'm a junkie about that show. But I'm not crazy about the new Ghost Hunters International. I like the one with the original two guys, the Roto Rooter plumbers. They aren't dramatic AT ALL and are just out to get evidence. And they get it occasionally. I still remember one where they investigated a lighthouse and caught an apparition on camera, leaning over the railing above and peering down. It was seriously whack! Got goosebumps right now just thinking about it.

Back