Morebeer Ultimate Sparge Owners Question

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DVilleBrewing

Reaction score
Hi, have a question for anyone owning one of these sparge arms. Could someone give me the diameter of both the upper and lower disc, and the space between them? (Where the liquid comes out) Like the setup for direct fire recirculation, and sparging, but would have to cut one up so much for what I am trying to do, easier to start from scratch. Much appreciate any help!

Never got any replies, so took a guess at 6 inch and 3 inch. Have not used yet, still building my stand and setup

What size and type of tubing are you using? Stainless? Is it 3/8 ID tubing. Can't find the size specs anywhere for the ultimate sparge arm.

I used 3/4 sanitary tubing, which is 5/8 id, with a tri clamp mount. It bolts to a Ferrell at the top of my kettle with a tri clamp mount

Could not find specs anywhere either, so came up with a size of 6 and 3 for the discs by taking using pics of the arm against known sizes, and figuring from there......should be close enough.. Have a few pics....as you can see, would have been crazy to try to modify the existing arm, rather than fab a new one.....also can see that I went overboard on construction!

image.jpeg

I'm surprised this item is so under the radar. It seems like a great idea but even MB treats it like a poor product.

Back