MoreBeer Deal of the Day

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just noticed it today as well. looks like i'll be visiting their site more often...lol

Yeah, it's up. I see what you mean about this being dangerous - I certainly don't need it but for a hundred bucks I'm that close to getting one for myself. And I have an awful lot of rent to pay soon.

Well, I am now doomed to check this every night. Apparently there have been $5 stainless disconnects as well as the $20 5L flask and $100 brewpot. It will not be long before I am broke with these good deals. I have a feeling sometime soon it will be something I can't resist.

Wow! I just saw this thread and pulled the trigger on the 15 gal pot.

I then refreshed the DOD... and there was a different product listed. They California-based, right? Does that mean I got my order in 30 minutes late?? :confused:

Hope they'll let me slide... that's really a steal!

I just placed my order for this monster.

Central time here and its still showing 6 brewpots remaining as the current DOD.

All I can say is Wow!!!!!!!

I don't need the pot but would have been really REALLY tempted with that kinda deal

amishland said:
maybe Austin Homebrew Supply would start doing something like this?

I'm on it.

It will take a little while to set up, but soon.

Forrest

P.s. A customer of mine set up a website that gives people good deals on homebrew stuff. He asked me to help get the word out and to advertise. I will put up some ads next week. It sounded like a good idea to have a site where all Homebrew stores could offer their best deal.

http://www.homebrewdeals.com

It is 10 dollars more than the 185K burners at Home Depot, so it really isn't that big of a deal to me. I will be checking that page out though. I really can't afford it, but if something good shows up, I'll jump.

Austinhomebrew said:

That would make a great HLT. I use a 32 quart pot for my 5 gallon batches without boilovers, and I start with 7 gallons of wort.

0267-02367-4033-p1.jpg

I got my 15 gallon SS kettle today. :rockin:

$100 with ball valve, second port (capped off), and lid. Man. For $100. You cannot beat that!!!! :ban:

I now have a cheap 5 gallon aluminum stock pot, a well-done 7.5 gallon pony keggle, and this 15 gallon monster. I'm thinking the 7.5 gallon keggle will be used for really strong first runnings only and I can use this monster to boil down the remaining wort into 10 gallons of session beer. :ban:

Brewsmith said:
When was that deal? I'll be looking out for something like that. That's awesome.

It was maybe a little over a week ago. I saw there were a few left and pounced, even though it hurt my pocket book. I just couldn't turn down that big of a pot for a hundred bucks....

The powdered beer was a joke....I had to laugh when they advertised:

" Honestly, you'll never have to be sober again!

If you are short a glass, you can also pour the powder directly into your mouth and gargle with carbonated water. "

Sounds like a good idea though. I could totally smuggle that stuff on a deployment.

Back