• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Illinois MoreBeer 1550 Tippy Dump BrewSculpture

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RiderCoachLar

Reaction score
Selling my MoreBeer 1550 Tippy Dump BrewSculptue. To say it's in excellent condition and that it's been meticulously maintained would be an understatement. Comes with...
  • 15 gallon stainless mash tun (with false bottom), hot liquor tank and boil kettle (with false bottom)
  • HERMS coil
  • March pump
  • Ranco controllers (with brand new temperature probes)
  • Sparge arm
  • all hoses with quick disconnects
  • also throwing in an upgraded MooreBeer Ultimate Sparge arm and
  • a Duda 20-plate plate chiller.
Would prefer local pick-up but am willing to drive a reasonable distance to meet or possibly deliver. This is a great reliable system that I've consistently achieved 75%+ efficiency with. Looking for $2100 but open to reasonable offers.

Picture files are large so click to open.

View attachment 703454View attachment 703455View attachment 703456View attachment 703457View attachment 703458
DSC_0586-sm.JPG
DSC_0589-sm.JPG
DSC_0593-sm.JPG
DSC_0594-sm.JPG
DSC_0596-sm.JPG

Last edited:
Haven't been advertising or promoting this up to this point but, Spring is coming and it's time for someone to upgrade and brew! Someone make me an offer I can't refuse...

Latest posts

Back