Monster Mill 3-Roller Adjustment??

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brentt03

Reaction score
Okay, so I have a dumb question.

When we first got our monster mill 3-roller in, it crushed fine but after a few hundred pounds has been crushed, the roller have moved a bit. I tried to adjust it a bit, but need to pick up some feeler gauges to dial it in.

The question I have (mill isn't in front of me right now), but are the 2 set screws on the side just for the top free roller??

On their site it says to adjust the bottom roller to maximum, so I am trying to figure out the best way to adjust it. My thought is to simply insert the feeler gauges between the top to rollers and adjust them accordinly??

Maybe it's just late and I can't think straight right now, lol

Thanks guys

I was in the same spot a few months back.

The set screws hold the bottom adjustable roller in place once you dial in the gap you want. Loosen the set screws then put the feeler gauge between the drive roller and the bottom roller and dial in the gap using the dials on both sides, making sure it is constant for the width of the rollers. Once you have the gap set, tighten the set screws and the gap should stay set. Feel free to PM me with any questions.

Back