mobile home brewing

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alex510

Reaction score
Long story short/ Im going thru a divorce I will not be getting my brew stuff back:(...And moved in to a very small mobile home. what is the best brewer I should get for a very small spot.? thank you in advance.
PS. I dont drink much at all so volume is not important.
Thank you ice

Sounds like an Anvil Foundry 6.5 is for you. Small batch, manageable mash when running 120 VAC.

I like my Foundry 10.5, and I am comfortable recommending the little brother.

Pot on the stove. Did this in an apartment, a 14x70 single wide, and still do it in the double wide. BIAB makes it easy. I do 2.5 to 3.5 gallon batches in a five gallon kettle.

Sorry about the divorce. Mine was pretty tough.

Pot on the stove. Did this in an apartment, a 14x70 single wide, and still do it in the double wide. BIAB makes it easy. I do 2.5 to 3.5 gallon batches in a five gallon kettle.

Sorry about the divorce. Mine was pretty tough.
very rough divorce for me too.
i am leaning towards something like the anvil. The Anvil is quite expensive tho:(. so i am going to look at some cheaper options.

If you are not getting your brewing equipment, that sounds spiteful and nasty to me.

A pot, a bag, a spoon and a stove is all you need to make beer. Eta, you will need a reliable thermometer.

Check restaurant supply stores. I might be opening a can of worms, but aluminum is more budget friendly than stainless steel. The trade off is it will need more attention to use aluminum.

Last edited:
I've won a couple ribbons in a local competition with stovetop beer. Might take a bit more work on the stove but it's very doable.

Watch your local Craigslist. I’ve been able to pick up a bunch of great equipment for pennies on the dollar. Including a grainfather connect for less than $250.00.

Back